The R095 OCTO is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 OCTO is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use. You never have to worry about control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe. The R095 OCTO comes with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39in/1m yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share air with a buddy in need. It's also a versatile second stage for use on deco tanks, thanks to its reversible hose attachment feature.
- Classic downstream valve design for optimal breathing performance.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for sidemount, pony or deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes yellow purge cover and 39in/1m high-viz yellow hose.
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||No|
|2nd Stage Design||Unbalanced|
|Hose Length||39 in|
|Hose Length (M)||99 cm|
|Product Weight||0.9 lb|