Jumpsuits are available in three thicknesses for maximum warmth and comfort, and for use in a wide variety of SAR, Surface, and Diving applications. All these suits offer a rear zip entry configuration. This time proven entry design significantly accelerates the speed at which the user can be in the wetsuit and ready to deploy. Rear zip entry configuration is well suited for use in confined spaces and tight quarters like Helo cabins.
These suits may be easily unzipped for comfort and quickly re-zipped prior to deployment.
Sizes Sizes: S-XXL
Thickness 3mm, 5/3mm, 7/5mm
SKU CGF830MB (3mm) CGF853MB (5/3mm) CGF875MB (7/5mm)
• HT Hyperstretch® Thermoprene® material
• Back zip entry with heavy-duty zipper and fully sealed closure for minimum water entry
• Double glued and double blind stitched seams
• Minimal seam design for maximum warmth and less opportunity for seam failure
• Fully adjustable collar provides a perfect fit and reduces water entry
• Duratex knees for comfort and long lasting performance
• Pill and abrasion-resistant nylon interior and exterior.
• Retro reflective tape on shoulders
• Thermally bonded non-slip traction seat